CAS invites interested applicants who meet the criteria to apply for the following available vacancies.
SENIOR LIBRARY AND INFORMATION RESOURCES OFFICER
• Must have a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Studies,
• 3 years’ Experience in an academic or education library preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Studies,
• 10 years’ Experience in an academic or education library preferred
• Experience in Organisational responsibilities
• Well-developed management and leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Expert user of library management systems and confident in the use of Information technology.
• Advanced understanding of public libraries and library services as well as modern trends and best practices
DIGITAL SERVICES LIBRARIAN
Bachelor’s degree in Library Studies or equivalent professional qualification plus five years relevant work experience or a Diploma in Library Studies plus ten years relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of library information technology, systems, products and delivery technology
• Knowledge of Microsoft systems and tools, social media platforms and web based communication and collaboration tools
• Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for working with public
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing library technology environment
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to perform close, detail work involving considerable visual effort and concentration.
CAS offers competitive remuneration.
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and educational certificates to the Human Resources &Organizational Development Manager at the Centre for Accounting Studies, 46 Bowker, and Old Europa or email to [email protected] on before 28th January 2022.
The detailed advertisement and job description can be found on the CAS website www.cas.ac.ls.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.