Centre for Accounting Studies (CAS) is the leading Accounting training institution which is moving into a business school. CAS is looking for an energetic, committed and passionate Three (3) Lecturers for the following papers;
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Performance Management
- Strategic Business Leader
- Corporate Governance and Ethics (Part time)
Minimum Qualifications, experience and desirable attributes
- Honours Degree in the fields mentioned above + Accounting Professional qualification such as CA, CIMA, ACCA etc. coupled with 5 years teaching experience in a tertiary institution or 7 years professional experience.
- Master’s Degree in the fields mentioned above + Accounting Professional qualification such as CA, CIMA, ACCA coupled with 3 years teaching experience in a tertiary institution and 5 years professional experience.
- Self driven, proactive, innovative, solution oriented and digitally savvy
- Must be prepared to work beyond working hours and/or weekends if necessary
CAS offers competitive remuneration.
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV to the Human Resources & Organizational Development Manager at the Centre for Accounting Studies, 46 Bowker, Old Europa or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on before 30th July 2021. A detailed job description can accessed on www.cas.ac.ls.
Add Your Comment