The Centre for Accounting Studies (CAS) invites local service providers to bid for the opportunity to provide an Integrated Student Management System for CAS.
- There will be a mandatory pre-bid/clarification meeting on Tuesday, 12th July 2022 at CAS campus. Potential bidders are therefore required to assemble at CAS campus at 0930hours.
- A comprehensive bid document shall be available at CAS Accounts Office, at a non-refundable price of 00 from 30th June to 29th July 2022. Payment may be made via Mpesa, Ecocash, POS or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). No cash shall be accepted.
- The sealed tender envelopes marked “PROPOSAL FOR PROVISION OF INTEGRATED STUDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” must be submitted on or before 2nd August 2022 at 1200hours at CAS Offices on the address given below. Late submissions will not be accepted and incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- Opening of bid documents will be on 2nd August 2022 at 1400hours at CAS premises. Interested bidders are invited for the bid opening at 1400hours. Only one representative from the bidding company may attend.
- There shall be a compulsory prototype/demo presentation of not more than an hour starting from Tuesday, 16th August 2022 at CAS campus.
Kindly send all enquiries by email to email@example.com
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CLARIFICATIONS SOUGHT VERBALLY WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
The tender submissions should be addressed to:
Centre for Accounting Studies
46 Bowker Road, Old Europa